Saturday 3 April 2021

Exercise when you have time and not when you don't

I love exercise, but without the pressure of "I got to done some" and I do exercise when I want to, not false it upon when I don't. th

It is important to be in the right mindset, but I now just do 7 minutes and for me that is enough. If I feel like I want to do more then, yeah I will, but falsing it upon me never works.

Will I show another workout? Yes I will, but I am like many, not yeah confident enough to do so, yet I know I will, and I do a cross between uising dumbbells to doing a floor workout. 

If you haven't got an exercise mat, then you can use a towel, but often these will move and scrunch up, so invest in a mat, and I will do, crunches x3 sets for 12 reputitions, along with size leg raises again both legs x3 or x2 for 21 repititons, and then press ups, x3 sets 12 repititions and then I may do some back leg raises as I call them. 

Here is a workout that tried out on Youtube which is called Beginners 7 minute workout, for  7 days: 


Youtube is my go to platform, where I find good home workouts and have started to put some into a playlist, that I would like try.

So, what are waiting for? Just do 7 min workouts and try doing it between 2-3 times a week.

Many thanks reading, 


Carrie L.M X 

No comments:

Post a Comment