Sunday 11 April 2021

I don't believe in quick fixes when it comes to fitness

Hello and welcome! So I remember back in the 80's when Rosemary Ford, was the woman when it came to keep in shape and dieting, and then you had the woman on TV AM, and Mr Motivator. 


Now, we have many a Fitness Instructor and nutrition enthusiasts and professionials. 

There was always those who would make fitness be like the mircale cure, by the "Next best thing in fitness", like I bought a ABs cycle it think it was called, and honestly I used it about 5 times and that was it.

As far as I am concern there is no quick fixes in exercise, but it doesn't have to seen like a chore, which many of us, me included at time, saw it as.

It doesn't have to be running or doing jumping jacks, even though that is a good exercise it can be whatever exercise you love doing, and now we have the joy of the internet there is so much more on offer when it comes to working out. 

You don't even have to train everyday, I don't but doing 2-3 workouts a week it still survicive so just go on YOUTUBE and there are loads on there. I would never fault gyms as for me it was a great help, but as we are in Lockdown, not possible for many of us. 

So have a great Sunday and see you in the next blog on this site.

I have filmed another fitness video today talking about Keeping fit at the weekends

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie L.M X


No comments:

Post a Comment