Tuesday 6 April 2021

When You Get Knocked down get up again and say "Leave me alone I'll live my life as i WISH TO"

Hello and welcome! So this evening I was building my new other fitness site, called Carries Real Fitness, and decided to do a home workout my own and I have had a bit of bother with some people trying to bully and knock me down. 






I bet there are those reading this saying "Me too" so should we stop and give them the time they want? Well yeah but in a way that says "I know I am true to myself, you can stick with your judgement, but honestly your negativity drives me to succeed even more rather be where you want me to be in the gutter". 

Noone has the righr to try to put someone in the gutter, who is doing good. Those who bully and are abusive do, as they are those who have a pop at someone else, because they know how to build a better life and they don't. People who are knarky and negative, will always be that way, as the get off on knocking people down. They feel justified because you do things that they would never do; only because they wouldn't know where to start. 

So if you want to get fit, do for you and yes put yourself first for a change and if they don't wanna believe in you, let them think that and prove them wrong by not entertain them and keep going. 

Getting fit is about looking after yourself, so do it and don't let those destroy your love for wanting to love you. 

Everyone has the right to be happy so go for it and I wish you all the luck in the world. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie L.M X 

No comments:

Post a Comment