Saturday 6 November 2021

Getting fit during the Winter and taking on different weathers

Hello and welcome to a new blog and in this blog I am talking about Getting fit during the winter and taking on different weathers, and I do still do my training and some years and because I don't do a massive routine of exercise in one session, it has allowed me to keep fit, but as I go about my everyday. 



I do find when it is bitterly cold to get fit outdoors but I do, but when it would be icy in the Winter I would wait until late morning to get fit, but you can buy running trainers for Icy weathers, and they have more of a grip, but for me I never invested in this type of weather so would go for a run or walk when the temperature and services are clear of ice. 

When it comes to snowing I will tend to leave it until the snow has cleared and not turned to ice, as this is dangerous and again you can buy trainers for snow, but for me I will wait until the snow has gone. I still walk through the snow, but running is off the cards for me. 

I do wear a hat and scarf and like to layer up, and there are some good running tops you can buy so you don't need a load of layers and I bought mine when I had a thermal top from Amazon and they were cheaper compared to Sports Direct, which at one point was my go to store for running gear. 

I like to have a good hat aswell and bought one last year in pink from Sports Direct and make sure when exercising outdoors this time of the year, it is during the day or if later or in the morning when it is still dark you have bright colours on for your own protection and others who will be driving or walking, and good to be seen than not. 

I mention this a lot when it comes to keeping fit in the Winter, but that is because you do have to exercise safetly and so make you self seen and not, as you can cause an accident when doing so and keep head and feet warma s this is where we lose our body heat. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment