Monday 14 June 2021

Loving my walks in the day/Measuring my steps

I am loving my walks I am doing each day, it really helps give me a lot of energy and I have seen the difference. I am a lot more flexible and yesterday was a long walk I hadn't done in a long time, to a park which is a good walk, but the longest one I have done in a while and it really helps me get a good nights sleep. 

Walking I get from my Dad and my Mum as we as kids would walk from Putney to our flat in Hammersmith, which was in a Peabody Estate on the Fulham Palace Road.

So it something I have since a kid and looking forward in exploring one my favourite parks Battersea and then Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens. 


If you don't want to work on your own then see if a friend would like to go for a walk, and if you work in an office, use your lunch breaks to walk, I often would do this and felt good for doing so. I find it helps with concentration and is a good habit that I can do that will never break the purse strings and can inspire others to walk too. 

It is all about being healthy and getting some good vitamin D.

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment