Thursday 3 March 2022

Getting Fit During A Storm

Noone can change the weather but deal with it in a way you can still keep fit but safe at the same time.

I include all my walking weather it is visiting the shops in various places or going for a leisurely walk and include it into my weekly exercise as every step counts.

During the storm we had last week of so I just grabbed my weights in my room and did my six exercise workout, where I just do six exercises into my training and a method I am glad I have continued, and is working out for me and easy to make sure I get it done.

I do bicep curls, pull downs, leg raises, press ups, triceps and jogging on the spot and just moving and can do this when watching a film or whilst waiting for the kettle to boil, making dinner, whilst doing some laundry and just working the body and when I work indoors I make sure that the room is warmed up first as I don't like training in the cold and then turn it down once I have worked out and drinking plenty of liquids.

If you have stairs and chairs you can do a workout with and I bought the DVD of Davina McCall and she has a workout with a chair and really good for toning the legs and abs, and just making the most of being at home and why not get all your family involved, it can be great with bonding with your children and my son loves to join in. 

Having a good space to have a kick about indoors. Of course noone has that luxury to do that, but if you do, this is also good exercise. 

So I hope these tips are helpful and how you kept fit during the storms. You can comment below. 

Manu thanks for reading, 


Carrie X  

No comments:

Post a Comment